Category Archives: Freelance
The Dajour Group
Applicant will be responsible for developing/ coding a new multi-media application: ReelPanda
Applicant must be comfortable developing a media-rich content front-end GUI, as well as robust back-end database. Programming Languages: Any Language is welcome with exception to C and any of its Variations. Secure coding knowledge desired but not mandatory.
Salary/ Hourly Range
$1500~$2500 / Salary
Estimated Hours pre Week
Email resume Taj Tobin, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240-412-5976
SiTEL’s mission is to transform educational approaches in healthcare by developing 21st century training technologies with state of the art educational approaches that are user friendly and easily accessible. SiTEL works closely with its academic partners, including the MedStar Health Research Institute, the National Center for Human Factors Engineering in Healthcare, the Georgetown University School of Medicine and School of Nursing and Health Studies, and the MedStar Health Office of Graduate Medical Education.
Contractor will edit education videos for patients and clinicians.
Must be proficent in Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily in Premeire, After Effects, Audition, and Media Encoder. Also can handle multi-tasking a variety of video projects.
Email resume to Anthony “Tony” Parker, email@example.com or ask for more information.
On behalf of the dedicated staff at Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) Henderson Hall, I want to thank you for utilizing our facilities, taking part in our activities, and allowing us to serve you as you serve your country. It’s our privilege to provide the goods you need and want, the programs that benefit your quality of life, and the facilities that make you proud to be associated with Henderson Hall. Our mission is simple: to support Marine and Marine family readiness and retention. We do that through the dedicated service of our employees in the Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), Semper Fit’s Cpl Terry L. Smith Gymnasium and Zembiec Pool, Marine & Family Programs (MFP), the Java Café, and those in the support branch.
Retail (Sales Associate, Asset Protection); Recreation(Gym positions)
* Regular Full-Time and Flexible(no benefits)
Email resume to Caroline Macasiano , OMBMarketingHH@usmc-mccs.org
Arrowood Manufacturing, LLC.
- Arrowood Manufacturing, LLC is a custom architectural woodworking company based in Norwood, NC(apprx. 50 miles east of Charlotte)
- We would like to bid on a new custom reception desk at Andrews Air Force Base.. actually at their Fitness Center.
- To bid on the Project, we have to have someone attend a Site Visit on Thursday 8/4 at 10 am.
- At the Site Visit, we need someone to look at the job, take pictures, make notes, ask questions, get a complete understanding of what they want and then give us a report describing the project so we can bid on this. Might involve a very simple drawing which show us what they want.
- Shouldn’t take more than 3-4 hours total, maybe a little more, to visit the project and send us info. The site visit will probably last around an hour.
- Great way to get some practical experience
- It’s likely that we will have other similar projects from time to time in the DC area.
- We will happily pay someone to do this.
Take notes, Take measurements, Take Pictures, draft drawing.
3-4 hours /per week
Manager Jim Yeatts or Donna
Here are a few updates from Student Services / Career Services:
- Part-Time Job Listings:
- Check out the online job board here (AiW Jobs).
- Job Fair for the Summer Quarter (AiW only):
- Student Services will host a Part-Time Job / Internship fair on Thursday, August 4th from 11am-1pm in rooms 823 and 824.
- Student Worker/Work Study Applications:
- Pick them up in the Student Services suite on the 11th Floor at AiW.
- Updated list of on-campus openings coming soon!
Kimberly Orr, Career Services Advisor / Student Services Specialist – Media Arts Animation, Game Art Design, Visual Effects Motion Graphics, Visual and Game Programming, Interior Design, Advertising, Graphic and Web Design, Culinary Arts, Culinary Management.
Ashley Johnson, Career Services Advisor / Student Services Specialist – Photography, Fashion Marketing and Management, Digital Film and Video Production, Audio Production, Baking and Pastry, All Dulles programs