Category Archives: Audio & Video
- Assist IT Manager with producing videos for association.
- Assist departments with general clerical and administrative duties including database updates.
- Assist TRSA Departments and work with 11 full-time employees.
Estimated Hours per Week
$15 / hr
- Video Editing – Adobe Premiere / Apple Final Cut Pro
- Education – Pogression towards college degree
- Experience – Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and willingness to work hard; pleasant phone manner.
- Personal computer knowledge including YouTube, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
Send resume with links (video/ online portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Video / Administrative Assistant. If you have done videos promoting events, meetings or products, that would be helpful to see as well.
- Managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems.
- Captures images for websites, public relations and marketing materials.
- Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot.
Estimated Hours per Week
- Ability to compose a shot, frame, color and light to create a visually pleasing image.
- Ability to retouch, add details, and augment images through image-editing programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with creative team and clients to produce high quality images that tell stories.
- Ability to work with diverse team members and clients.
Email your resume and samples to Carlos Velazquez at email@example.com.
We are looking for someone who knows Camtasia and can do simple edits such as clean up closed captioning, text, and clean up files before sending to the client. Person must be able to communicate clearly with our client and work very independently. Hours will vary, maybe average 20-40 hours a week, but can be done completely remote.
Estimated Hours per Week
20-40 (but will vary, could be less then 20 one week and more than 40 the next)
Must know Camstasia and have experience editing closed captioning.
Remote, so can be done anywhere.
Email your Liz Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org after applying here: https://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/icf_prof_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700002335
Join a team needing your skill set to make a difference! Since we are in the age of YouTube style videos and infographics, we are looking for a multi-media artist who would also like to learn about how a large IT organization and process improvement group works. We are seeking a college (grad student or undergraduate) intern who can provide support and be a team member of the Process Engineering team. Though our team is primarily focused on process engineering, we recognize that internal communications is a critical success requirement.
• Assist the ISD Process Engineering team with their process improvement workflow
• Provide effective communication elements and support (presentation support, infographic design, video, etc.)
• Collaborate and learn process mapping, assessment methodologies, and be exposed to all facets of executing process engineering engagements with staff
• Performs other duties as assigned to support Process Engineering efforts
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work as part of a team and produce independently
• Creative minded who can apply visual communication ideas for effective sharing of information and presentations
• Willingness to do new things to achieve desired outcomes
• Experience producing graphics with multi-media suite such as Adobe CC
o Including with raster and vector graphic creation and editing
• Experience with infographic design
• Experience with Power Point decks
• Skill at learning new software and apply design and communication principles
Nice to Have Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Web design
• Multi-media authoring
• InDesign or layout experience
• Video production (scripting, shooting, editing, compression)
• Graphic compositing (After Effects)
• Process mapping skills
* Experience performing functions associated with a multimedia production studio, such as:
– Video production
– Engineering and mixing audio sessions
– Making custom DVD menus
– Reformatting, ripping, duplicating, and encoding files
– Scripting and storyboarding
* Experience with Windows and MacIntosh operating systems
* Ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills
* Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment and make sound decisions
* Familiarity with pre- and postproduction software such as Adobe Master Collection Suite products
* Ability to learn on the job—including production processes, tools, and techniques
* Effective analytical and problem solving skills
* College student pursuing a degree in Video Production, Photography, Graphic Design, or related field
Email your resume to Candice Schwartz at email@example.com
About the Office:
The Environment and Natural Resources Division is a great place to work. ENRD has continued to rank among the top 15 federal sub-components for the past 5 years, and ranked #1 for 3 years in a row. Our office is conveniently located near the Navy Memorial/Archives Metro. A wide variety of shopping venues, the Verizon Center, museums, the National Mall, restaurants, and coffee shops are all within walking distance.
To learn more about ENRD, visit us at https://www.justice.gov/enrd/about-division.
This undergraduate (Juniors and Seniors) student volunteer opportunity is located in the Office of Information Management (OIM), Executive Office (EO), Environment and Natural Resources Division (ENRD), U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). OIM provides support to ENRD management, attorneys, and support staff by developing and maintaining complex management information applications and websites critical to the mission of the Division. OIM also produces a variety of statistical information used in the management of the Division and responding to requests from Congress, the public, and other stakeholders.
Assignments will vary, and are tailored based on work demand and the selected student volunteer’s focus areas. In general, information management student volunteers assist with network data extraction, postings to content management system and public facing web site, intranet web application testing and user documentation creation and updates. Responsibilities typically include: extracts of data from the Nation Finance Center; Content Management System updates to content and video captioning and posting; public facing web site postings of Proposed Consent Decrees for the Divisions federal fillings; web site quality assurance testing and Section 508 Compliance testing; creation and updates to web site user manuals; and taking staff photos for internal directory. Depending on the ability of the student volunteer, additional duties may include Classic ASP website conversion to ASP.Net web application and User Interface design. An internship provides an outstanding opportunity to work hands-on with various facets of information management.
ENRD prefers undergraduate students with strong academic qualifications, research and writing skills, ability to communicate clearly, high attention to details, and those who have an interest in the information management field.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and successfully complete a security clearance prior to appointment. Applicants must have been residents of the United States for 3 of the previous 5 years prior to applying, with exceptions made for active duty military and Foreign Service employees.
Salary: Volunteer (without compensation).
You may apply for a volunteer information management internship in Washington, DC by submitting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) the following materials:
- Application form;
- Cover letter stating hours/days available to work;
- Resume (which includes your country of citizenship);
- Link to online portfolio (optional);
- Copy of your most recent transcript (official or unofficial); and
- One reference with contact information, including telephone and email (a letter of recommendation required).
Positions will be filled on a rolling basis.
Application Deadline: Sunday, April 16, 2017
Relocation Expenses: None.
Number of Positions: 1
Unlock Your Child’s Hidden Abilities and Unleash their Creativity with Interactive Computer Design and Programming Classes
Technology is changing quicker than your children are growing, that’s why back in 2001, C3 Cyber Club, took its place as Loudoun’s only fun, interactive learning center, dedicated to providing children with the technological tools they need in today’s fast-paced, competitive world.
Our state-of-the-art gaming and computer learning center gives children in grades K-9 a behind the scenes look at how technology works, and an opportunity to experience out-of-this world gaming expeditions.
- Assemble promo trailers of company services & students to match director’s vision.
- Process includes recording footage, all aspects of editing, creating graphics, media, & effects as needed.
- Provide reports on progress/roadblocks etc to director.
- Must have own equipment.
Estimated Hours per Week
TBD (Contract job 3-6 months)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects.
- Must have own software & equipment.
- Able to work with kids between 5 and 14 years old.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal and sex offender background check.
Email your resume and samples to Priya Jindal ( email@example.com ), Call them at (703)729-0985, or apply online at www.c3cyberclub.com (click on “Jobs”, and “Virginia”)
The George Washington University Department of Athletics and Recreation
|The George Washington University is seeking a qualified post-graduate candidate for the position of Multimedia & Broadcast Services Assistant. This position will be responsible for assisting with the video needs of the Department of Athletics, including shooting and editing video, content development for the purposes of marketing and communications, streaming games on RaiseHigh.tv, which is part of the Atlantic 10 Digital Network, and assisting with the in-game production of men’s and women’s basketball games.|
- Assist with all in-house video requests
- Assist with creating highlight packages, commercials and feature videos for the Department of Athletics
- Work closely with the Athletics External Relations staff to shoot, create and edit video elements on RaiseHigh.tv, GWsports.com and various social media platforms
- Assist with live streaming games and events
- Have a working knowledge emerging technologies as they develop
- Have a good knowledge of proper lighting techniques
- Have a good understanding of Broadcast quality and DSLR-type cameras
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Requirements include a working knowledge of sports video production; experience with a college or professional sports team; demonstrated video shooting, editing and production skills; an understanding of proper lighting techniques; a grasp of existing and emerging technology; outstanding communication and organizational skills; and experience with video editing systems such as Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro. Also must have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
This position is paid hourly for approximately 30 hours per week.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our graduates are ready to demonstrate how years of hard work have prepared them to work hard for people like you. Come meet this year’s class of ambitious creative minds.
For our graduates, creativity is only the beginning. They don’t just have the ideas; they have the skills, the technological know-how, and the critical thinking skills it takes to bring them to life. Graduates from the following areas of interest may be in attendance: Graphic & Web Design Web Design & Interactive Media Interior Design Advertising Media Arts & Animation Visual Effects & Motion Graphics Digital Filmmaking & Video Production Digital Photography Audio Production Game Art & Design Visual & Game Programming Fashion Marketing & Management Baking & Pastry Culinary Arts Culinary Management We couldn’t be more proud of our new graduates. During their time here, they’ve accepted—and conquered—countless creative challenges. Come celebrate their accomplishments with us! If you’re looking for new creative talent, look no further. Our imaginative graduates have ideas—and hands-on skills—to spare. Come get to know them and see their work up close. You just might meet your creative match. This is it—this is what it’s all been leading up to. And our new graduates couldn’t have done it without you by their side, every step of the way. We know you’re just as proud as we are, so come see what they’ve achieved. Creative people thrive on challenge. And that’s what we’re all about—pushing you outside your comfort zone and helping you turn your creativity into real-world skills. Interested? Come to our Portfolio Show and explore the possibilities.
Animation & Effects
Film & Production
Gaming & Technology
For industry professionals
For friends & family
For prospective students
For our graduates, creativity is only the beginning. They don’t just have the ideas; they have the skills, the technological know-how, and the critical thinking skills it takes to bring them to life.
Graduates from the following areas of interest may be in attendance:
Graphic & Web Design
Web Design & Interactive Media
Media Arts & Animation
Visual Effects & Motion Graphics
Digital Filmmaking & Video Production
Game Art & Design
Visual & Game Programming
Fashion Marketing & Management
Baking & Pastry
We couldn’t be more proud of our new graduates. During their time here, they’ve accepted—and conquered—countless creative challenges. Come celebrate their accomplishments with us!
If you’re looking for new creative talent, look no further. Our imaginative graduates have ideas—and hands-on skills—to spare. Come get to know them and see their work up close. You just might meet your creative match.
This is it—this is what it’s all been leading up to. And our new graduates couldn’t have done it without you by their side, every step of the way. We know you’re just as proud as we are, so come see what they’ve achieved.
Creative people thrive on challenge. And that’s what we’re all about—pushing you outside your comfort zone and helping you turn your creativity into real-world skills. Interested? Come to our Portfolio Show and explore the possibilities.
Create videos with unique sound for the following purposes:
1. promotional brand videos
2. educational business and life coaching videos
3. educational sales and marketing videos
4. social media, sales and landing page videos.
Audio and Video. Interest in marketing. Personable, professional, ready to learn. good listener. Ongoing in Arlington and Alexandria, VA and Las Vegas Nov 18-22.
Salary/ Hourly Range
Estimated Hours pre Week
Varies 0-8, / week
Please send resume and a link to your online portfolio to Steph Dee, email@example.com
WALLER & COMPANY WAS FOUNDED WITH AN ALTERNATIVE, PERSONALIZED APPROACH TO A GLOBAL OBJECTIVE: CREATING OPPORTUNITIES FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE STRIVING TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE WORLD.
Digital media plays a critical role in today’s business and government. Now, executives of all levels are affected by how their personal brand is perceived online. As a result, personal branding can influence what decisions are made and who gets to make them.
Waller & Company is a one-stop-shop personal branding consultancy that offers online presence strategy, public relations, and crisis management services to entrepreneurs, executives, government officials, corporations, and nonprofit organizations. Our goal is to help clients gain maximum return on investment from their personal brand.
Videographer needed to film and edit scenarios and marketing material for social media campaign. Position may be ongoing depending on the number of episodes.
Video and editing skills. Preferred experience with filming short films or promotional videos for online exposure.
Salary/ Hourly Range
Estimated Hours pre Week
Physical address where work will be performed
Please send resume and at least two samples to Talaya Waller, Talaya@wallerandcompany.com