Category Archives: Filmmaking
Unlock Your Child’s Hidden Abilities and Unleash their Creativity with Interactive Computer Design and Programming Classes
Technology is changing quicker than your children are growing, that’s why back in 2001, C3 Cyber Club, took its place as Loudoun’s only fun, interactive learning center, dedicated to providing children with the technological tools they need in today’s fast-paced, competitive world.
Our state-of-the-art gaming and computer learning center gives children in grades K-9 a behind the scenes look at how technology works, and an opportunity to experience out-of-this world gaming expeditions.
- Assemble promo trailers of company services & students to match director’s vision.
- Process includes recording footage, all aspects of editing, creating graphics, media, & effects as needed.
- Provide reports on progress/roadblocks etc to director.
- Must have own equipment.
Estimated Hours per Week
TBD (Contract job 3-6 months)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects.
- Must have own software & equipment.
- Able to work with kids between 5 and 14 years old.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal and sex offender background check.
Email your resume and samples to Priya Jindal ( email@example.com ), Call them at (703)729-0985, or apply online at www.c3cyberclub.com (click on “Jobs”, and “Virginia”)
The George Washington University Department of Athletics and Recreation
|The George Washington University is seeking a qualified post-graduate candidate for the position of Multimedia & Broadcast Services Assistant. This position will be responsible for assisting with the video needs of the Department of Athletics, including shooting and editing video, content development for the purposes of marketing and communications, streaming games on RaiseHigh.tv, which is part of the Atlantic 10 Digital Network, and assisting with the in-game production of men’s and women’s basketball games.|
- Assist with all in-house video requests
- Assist with creating highlight packages, commercials and feature videos for the Department of Athletics
- Work closely with the Athletics External Relations staff to shoot, create and edit video elements on RaiseHigh.tv, GWsports.com and various social media platforms
- Assist with live streaming games and events
- Have a working knowledge emerging technologies as they develop
- Have a good knowledge of proper lighting techniques
- Have a good understanding of Broadcast quality and DSLR-type cameras
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Requirements include a working knowledge of sports video production; experience with a college or professional sports team; demonstrated video shooting, editing and production skills; an understanding of proper lighting techniques; a grasp of existing and emerging technology; outstanding communication and organizational skills; and experience with video editing systems such as Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro. Also must have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
This position is paid hourly for approximately 30 hours per week.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.