Monthly Archives: September 2017
Calling all digital artists! Major electronic brand is looking for artists to help creative live digital art pieces at the Imagine Music Festival from Friday 9/22 to Sunday, 9/24. The event takes place at the Atlanta Motor Speedway; this is an on-site job.
Must be able to draw with a stylus
Salary/ Hourly Range
$20 to 25 / hourly
Estimated Hours pre day
8 hours / day
Please send portfolio to Sydney.Levaton@pmkbnc.com
- Prepare meals by chopping vegetables, making salads, and putting together entrees.
- Seasons, prepares, cooks, grills, deep fries foods as required
- Ensuring that leftover food if stored properly
- Performing kitchen maintenance tasks such as emptying the trash and washing dishes, and testing the temperature of food at specified intervals
- Carves individual portions from roasts and poultry to obtain maximum number of meat-slicing machines
- Disjoints roasts and poultry
- Sliced uniform portions of meat and places sliced meat in steam table container, or arranges individual portions on plate
- Ladles gravy over food and garnishes plate
- Removes shells from seafood and bones fish, using forks
- May also weigh sliced meat to ensure that portions are uniform
- May also serve food from steam table
- 2 years providing support to sous chef
- Ability to communicate in English with kitchen manager and peers
- 2 years food preparation experience
Salary/ Hourly Range
Estimated Hours pre Week
Varies / week
Click on the Link: jastaffing.com
Must be able to:
- Operate a Mac workstation equipped with Adobe creative Cloud to prepare project files.
- Work under creative team supervision to produce magazine layouts, posters, direct mail, business cards, signage, and various branding materials.
- Visually enhance and improve existing print and digital communications materials.
- Review and interpret project needs and instructions, asking questions to ensure understanding, and offering creative suggestions when appropriate.
- Respond to the creative services team to ensure the needs of the department are being met.
- Prepare files for production and store accurately according to our file management system.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Follow written and oral instructions accurately.
- Accurately record time and materials in current production software (Pace).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Junior or Senior college experience in addition to real world experience through volunteer work, freelance, or a design position.
- Experience working with large documents, magazine layout, branding collateral.
- Proficiency with the following software Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat).
- WordPress, HTML, and CSS working knowledge.
- Working familiarity with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Powerpoint.
- Pursuing Associate’s or bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Arts.
- Experience with file management.
- Strong customer service, team work, and communication skills.
- Ability to visualize finished pages and translate furnished material into attractive copy.
- Self-motivation and strong initiative to learn continually.
- Demonstrated innovation, creativity, and decision making abilities.
- Great work ethic, great attitude, and a commitment to being the best.
Please submit resume, to HR@Mosaic.buzz
- Assist IT Manager with producing videos for association.
- Assist departments with general clerical and administrative duties including database updates.
- Assist TRSA Departments and work with 11 full-time employees.
Estimated Hours per Week
$15 / hr
- Video Editing – Adobe Premiere / Apple Final Cut Pro
- Education – Pogression towards college degree
- Experience – Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and willingness to work hard; pleasant phone manner.
- Personal computer knowledge including YouTube, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
Send resume with links (video/ online portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Video / Administrative Assistant. If you have done videos promoting events, meetings or products, that would be helpful to see as well.
We are a growing business located in Old Town Manassas, seeking a full time, creative Intern with a motivated mindset.
Hours will be Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Excellent English communication skills (reading, writing and verbal/telephone)
- Familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
- The ability to work under light supervision, self-motivated, and with attention to details
- Experience with customer service
- Answering/making phone calls to clients
- Handling emails
- Social networking
- Occasional research
Contact Laura at (703) 369-6699 or email her at Laura@DemoraisInternational.com
Prepare dishes for breakfast, lunch, diner, banquets, & receive produce
- Knife Skills
- Able to stand on your feet for 8+ hours
- Lift up to 45 pounds
- Knowledge of rotation procedures
Salary/ Hourly Range
$12.50-15.00 / hourly
Estimated Hours pre Week
30-40 hours / week
Please submit resume to Peter.Miller@clubcorp.com. Please list name, Phone number and experience!
WE DO NOT OFFER ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THIS POSITION!
CULINARY INTERN OVERVIEW
Working beside a professional chef, the business manager, and team of cooks – the culinary intern is an integral member of the kitchen team and will gain hands-on experience in menu development, recipe formulation, facilities management, and the day-to-day operations of an active kitchen. The intern’s time is split between hands-on kitchen work, procurement, and culinary-related administrative tasks. They assist the kitchen team by prepping ingredients, maintaining the kitchen space, equipment and supplies, and entering recipes into our recipe database. They also contribute to the creation of kitchen/ restaurant operations materials and creative culinary development and conduct research on ingredients, packaging, vendors, and concepts.
Your Experience and Skills
- Ability to make excellent food, even with less-than-ideal or limited ingredients
- Equally confident and comfortable creating food in a test kitchen, a fine dining restaurant or in a quick service facility
- You understand and can manage recipe documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication, professional demeanor
- Able to manage heavy workload, prioritize well and meet deadlines
- Resourceful, flexible and able to creatively solve problems
- Proactive and reliable to fellow team members and managers
- Impeccable attention to detail and minimal errors
- Passionate about food, cooking, trends and dining
- You are a team player, flexible, easy-going and you have a sense of humor
Sample Responsibilities of the Culinary Intern
- Support chef and project team on client projects
- Develop recipes and menu items independently for client projects. Includes food, ingredient and menu preparation
- Accurately formulate, test and document all recipes and formulations using standard forms and procedures.
- Responsible for managing your schedule, and knowing the kitchen production and client deliverable schedule
- Shop and run errands for ingredients, supplies and materials
- Shipping and receiving ingredients
- Assist in the creation of kitchen operations materials for client projects
- Research ingredients, vendors, equipment, packaging, and restaurant and culinary concepts
- Maintain cleanliness of work station, storage area and kitchen
- University degree; culinary school is a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a professional culinary environment is a must: Everyone on the kitchen team must possess a deep understanding of the operational and business challenges that our clients encounter in order to successfully contribute to the work that we do.
- A strong working knowledge of both Microsoft and Mac office suites
- Your own laptop
- Ability to work on-site at our home kitchen or off-site at designated kitchen.
Mentor Celebrity Executive Chef Lauren
Hours: Hours may be different every week and are flexible, but an average week may be five days a week, Monday through Friday from 5am to 1pm for a total of approximately 40 hours per week.
Internship Term Six (6) months
Earliest start date September 1, 2017
Compensation: Unpaid – Interns will be exposed to many sides of the culinary world, from restaurants, private dining, cooking classes, catering events, etc.
About us: Prime Taste is a full service culinary catering institute serving the entire spectrum of the food-service industry, from private dinners, business events, weddings and much more.
Interested candidates : Please send a resume and introduction letter explaining your interest in working with us to email@example.com.