Team Velocity Marketing is a full-service marketing agency serving the automotive industry; providing fully integrated marketing solutions to Manufacturers (OEMs) and Dealerships nationwide. Our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie and success. Our team members are hard-working and driven ti achieve success for our Clients.
As a Graphic Designer, you are a talented and reliable self-starter who will focus on the visual development of creative mail campaigns, digital ads and other company products. We handle all client deliverables in house and we are committed to excellence. You will work closely with the Production Manager and Team Leads to ensure product quality and integrity meets or exceeds the vision. You are proficient in Adobe Suite CS5 (or later( and comfortable working in a PC environment. You possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn.
Please INCLUDE A DIGITAL PORTFOLIO with your application. Submissions that do not include DIGITAL PORTFOLIO will not be considered.
This is an entry level, full-time salaried position located at out Print Facility in Dulles, VA. Local candidates only, please, no relocation assistance offered.
- B.A or B.S in Art, Marketing, or related field
- 0-2 years’ professional experience in the creative design field
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (CS5 or later)
- Strong Layout, typography and design experience
- Working knowledge of HTML/HTML5 a plus!
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and clients
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Experience with deadline-driven environments
- Team player with a willingness to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and under close direction
- Exceptional attention to detail a must!
Complete the application process at https://teamvelocitymarketing.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/daa3f0e2-8f8a-b890-bebe-c869423bec76/apply?source=593824-CS-16891.
To Request Accomodation
Contact Donna Bannister (Human Resources Team) at firstname.lastname@example.org