Monthly Archives: August 2017
Part time job at Target
Deliver a great-looking, well stocked sales floor & resolve guests concerns in a positive, helpful manner. Cross trains and work in other areas of Target.
- Lift 40 pounds
- Use technology to read info and enter information
Salary/ Hourly Range
$12.50 / hourly
Estimated Hours pre Week
20-25 hours / week
Apply online or apply in store: 1500 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22209
Internship Available – Assistant Photo & Video Producer
About Pixelme Studio
Pixelme Studio is a Photography & Videography studio that specializes in Event Coverage, Advertising, Portraits & much more. We strive to provide spectacular results & pride ourselves not only on the quality of our work but our outstanding customer satisfaction & personal communication. Utilizing over 20 years of experience and having serviced some of the biggest companies in the world, Pixelme Studios is always aiming to provide the most unique & eye-catching results possible.
Interning with Pixelme Studio
We are looking for an intern to assist in the general creative & administrative workings of our office in Rosslyn, VA. An intern for Pixelme Studio will gain valuable experience in the media production field, dealing with clients, editing photo & video and designing fliers and other visual media to benefit the business. If required, the individual will also be working events and galas, gaining valuable real world experience in the freelance photography & videography fields.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Photo development by correcting exposure, color temperature & alignment on photos taken during various events.
• Video editing for events, general sessions & advertising.
• Event related support including the gathering of materials for photo booth, packing up equipment and preparing media for events.
• Research for future business endeavors and equipment upgrades.
• Other general office responsibilities. Qualifications • Passion for media communication and modern design.
• Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Friendly, approachable personality with a quick-thinking mindset. • Basic knowledge of computers.
• Previous experience in Lightroom, Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro preferable but not required.
15-20 hours per week & Paid Opportunity
1901 Nt. Ft. Myer Drive, Suite 502 • Arlington, VA • 22209 • 202.333.8860 • pixelmestudio.com
CARMINE’S PENN QUARTER
At Carmine’s, New York City’s Legendary Family Style Italian Restaurant, our goal is to build a team of individuals who enjoy making exceptional food for our guests and a team based service environment. We have been serving family style southern Italian to our guests for over 25 years and are proud to boast a scratch kitchen in high volume restaurant with 6 private dining rooms.
We offer an incredibly fast pasted team environment ideal for energetic, organized, professional chefs with high volume, scratch kitchen experience. We are always looking for candidates who are invested in our amazing dining experience and love food. At Carmine’s, our Sous Chef is ultimately responsible for ensuring that all meals coming from the kitchen are well prepared with regard to quality, consistency, taste and food cost. Chefs provide training for all staff; meet restaurant quality standards; assist in establishing and enforcing food specifications, portion control, recipes and sanitation; and control food and labor costs while maximizing guest satisfaction. This Sous Chef position is paid hourly.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Minimum of three years kitchen management experience
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage and motivate a diverse staff
- A strong understanding of Food & Beverage preparation techniques and health department rules and regulations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work load, in a deadline driven, demanding environment
- Must be organized, self-motivated, proactive, a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of restaurant finances, profitability and scheduling
- Proficient computer skills
- Oversee daily operations, supervise line employees
- Fill in as needed. Expedite. Assist with purchasing product.
- Excellent cooking skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) both written and verbal
- Experience as a Sous Chef required
- Large volume experience preferred
- Must be able to stand the entire shift
- Lift 20 – 30 pounds during the shift, plates, product, etc.
- Must be available to work all shifts
Carmine’s is an equal opportunity employer
Estimated Hours per Week
45 to 60k a year
Email your resume to Executive Chef Ford Barsi at email@example.com
Prepping, cleaning, cooking, supply and inventory.
Estimated Hours per Week
- Versatile cooking skills needed
- Loves to cook and loves people
Email your resume to Matt J. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Velocity Marketing is a full-service marketing agency serving the automotive industry; providing fully integrated marketing solutions to Manufacturers (OEMs) and Dealerships nationwide. Our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie and success. Our team members are hard-working and driven ti achieve success for our Clients.
As a Graphic Designer, you are a talented and reliable self-starter who will focus on the visual development of creative mail campaigns, digital ads and other company products. We handle all client deliverables in house and we are committed to excellence. You will work closely with the Production Manager and Team Leads to ensure product quality and integrity meets or exceeds the vision. You are proficient in Adobe Suite CS5 (or later( and comfortable working in a PC environment. You possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn.
Please INCLUDE A DIGITAL PORTFOLIO with your application. Submissions that do not include DIGITAL PORTFOLIO will not be considered.
This is an entry level, full-time salaried position located at out Print Facility in Dulles, VA. Local candidates only, please, no relocation assistance offered.
- B.A or B.S in Art, Marketing, or related field
- 0-2 years’ professional experience in the creative design field
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (CS5 or later)
- Strong Layout, typography and design experience
- Working knowledge of HTML/HTML5 a plus!
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and clients
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Experience with deadline-driven environments
- Team player with a willingness to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and under close direction
- Exceptional attention to detail a must!
Complete the application process at https://teamvelocitymarketing.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/daa3f0e2-8f8a-b890-bebe-c869423bec76/apply?source=593824-CS-16891.
To Request Accomodation
Contact Donna Bannister (Human Resources Team) at email@example.com