Website Design and Interactive Communications Intern | Washington, DC
- Create a look, layout and features of website projects.
- Support the maintenance of social media content.
- Provide guidance on technical requirements.
- Troubleshoots coding problems and supports the creation of backup files.
Estimated Hours per Week
15-20 hours a week
- Strong skills for design imaging, content management, and editing sound and audio files.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects while maintaining keen attention to detail.
- Capability to think strategically about developing concepts that move diverse audiences to action.
- Demonstrate organizational and time-management abilities.
Email your resume and samples to Carlos Velazquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.