Graphic Artist Intern |Washington, DC
- Provides technical design consultation for complex communication projects.
- Conceptualizes visual graphic products for websites, public relations and digital marketing materials.
- Develops electronics pre-press layout or materials to be printed by external vendors.
Estimated Hours per Week
15-20 hours a week
- Mastery of standard web development and graphic design tools.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects while maintaining keen attention to detail.
- Capability to think strategically about developing concepts that move diverse audiences to action.
- Demonstrate organizational and time-management abilities.
Email your resume to Carlos Velazquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.