We are an after school program for middle and high school young women building a healthy sense of self, community and belonging through yoga.
Vikara Village is seeking a graphic designer with some experience to help is visually represent the organization. The ability to work as a team player, to take concepts from ideas to completion, is a must.
- Start-up nonprofit seeks a graphic designer to help with creating a logo design for Vikara Village
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Personable demeanor and enjoys working independently and in a group
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Adept at using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
As a Freelance position, most of the work will take place off-site. This is a paid position, upon completion.
Please submit a resume and examples of your work to email@example.com.