Kiddar Capital is a private equity firm based in Falls Church, VA founded by Todd Hitt, a construction and real estate industry veteran. We originate, structure, and manage strategic equity investments across a variety of business disciplines. Core investments include all real estate sectors as well as technology and innovation. In addition to our investment portfolio, Kiddar Capital is a proud supporter of our community and fosters a variety of initiatives and events across the U.S.
We are seeking a graphic design intern that has recently graduated with a degree in graphic design or equivalent experience. This internship will expose you to a variety of design aspects across a breadth of business verticals.
You will report to our Marketing and Communications Team, and direction will come from senior designers and our other investment executives and leaders.
Work will include:
- Graphical social media content
- Logos, colors, mood boards, and other corporate collateral
- Extension and implementation of existing brand guidelines
- Charts, diagrams, and infographics
- Research of new promotional material
- Illustrations, presentations and other ad hoc designs/projects or events
- Some additional ops/admin responsibilities will be required
- Recently graduated with a degree in a design-related field
- 3.2 or greater GPA or relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Personable demeanor and enjoys working independently and in a group
- Outstanding organizational skills
- A dept at using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat), Microsoft Office, Google Documents and familiarity of Content Managed Websites.
- HTML experience a plus
Intern will be expected to work across the D.C. Metro Area. Office is located in Falls Church, Virginia but offsite meetings are common. This is a paid position.
Kiddar Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit a resume and examples of your work with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. No long cover letter needed, but please introduce yourself in the email!