Unlock Your Child’s Hidden Abilities and Unleash their Creativity with Interactive Computer Design and Programming Classes
Technology is changing quicker than your children are growing, that’s why back in 2001, C3 Cyber Club, took its place as Loudoun’s only fun, interactive learning center, dedicated to providing children with the technological tools they need in today’s fast-paced, competitive world.
Our state-of-the-art gaming and computer learning center gives children in grades K-9 a behind the scenes look at how technology works, and an opportunity to experience out-of-this world gaming expeditions.
- Assemble promo trailers of company services & students to match director’s vision.
- Process includes recording footage, all aspects of editing, creating graphics, media, & effects as needed.
- Provide reports on progress/roadblocks etc to director.
- Must have own equipment.
Estimated Hours per Week
TBD (Contract job 3-6 months)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects.
- Must have own software & equipment.
- Able to work with kids between 5 and 14 years old.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal and sex offender background check.
Email your resume and samples to Priya Jindal ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), Call them at (703)729-0985, or apply online at www.c3cyberclub.com (click on “Jobs”, and “Virginia”)