Graphic Design Intern | Washington, D.C
The Office of Inspector General (OIG) of the Federal Reserve Board (Board) and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) conducts audits and evaluations of the Board and CFPB’s programs and operations to assess and promote economy, efficiency, and effectiveness in these programs and operations, while helping to prevent and detect fraud, waste, and abuse. The Graphic Design Intern will help audit and evaluation teams translate their data and information into powerful visuals and drive communication in both reports and other division messaging channels (website landing pages, social media platforms, etc.). Will also help design and publish content for a variety of other external products (special publications, outreach materials, etc.) and internal communications (digital signage, strategic plans, etc.).
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent visual stylistic sense (balance, tone, placement). Infographics and data visualization skills, including the ability to translate complex data and technical text into informative, easy-to-understand visuals (graphs, charts, etc.) and infographics.
• Graphic design experience, in both digital and print media, and software experience.
• Ability to work independently in a deadline-sensitive environment.
• Following majors preferred – accounting, criminal justice, economics, finance, or information technology, either graduate or undergraduate.
• Writing sample, two letters of recommendation required
Find Out More About Us!
Interested? Submit your application, resume, cover letter, and portfolio link HERE.