Game Developer Internship | Manassas, VA
Welcome to Benten Technologies. Our company is built on the philosophy of helping our customers achieve their goals by providing essential services to the communities we serve. We understand that our efforts make a difference in people’s lives and we’re passionate about what we do, because we care about what we do.
Together with our partners at the state, federal, and local levels, Benten Technologies is working hard each and every day to provide cost effective solutions and services that transform the lives of people around the world. We are focused on providing solutions and services that are flexible, scalable and efficient for our partners. The results of our work have improved the lives of people in the community and increased returns on investments.
Benten Technologies utilizes its proven system integration methodologies and expertise as its backbone in delivering value-driven business solutions. While we believe that technologies in business may change, the fundamentals of business practices remains the same. With our methodologies and fundamentals, we have been delivering proven solutions to our customers.
Benten Technologies, Inc. is a company that designs, develops, test and sells health related mobile applications. We are currently looking for an intern to assist our Project Manager in our Manassas, Virginia Office. This internship will give the inspiring Media/game developer an opportunity to learn and utilize their skills in the mobile healthcare and video gaming field. The Game Design Intern will assist the Project Manager with a number of projects, which may include (but are not limited to):
- Producing graphicsdesign for storyboard creation of mobile video game apps
- Research trends in mobile video gamedesign with an eye to incorporate advances and innovations in the field
- Designenhancements to existing concepts and shipping games to create compelling new features and versions
- Assist in brainstorming concepts for current mobile app projects
- Updating marketing materials and marketing strategies for mobile healthcare application
- Assist with creating exhibition media kits
- Update existing collateral material
- Participation in focus group and review sessions for creativedesign elements including (mock ups, wireframes, and storyboards)
- Any other creative tasks that may arise
- Created 2-D and 3-D
- Major in Game Development,Graphic or Animation Design
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop is required. Some knowledge of Dreamweaver is preferred, but is not mandatory
- Must done 2-D or 3-D modeling, backgroundanimation or games development.
- Experience with 2-D or 3-D game development.
- Experience Unity or unreal game engine
- Exceptional oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple deadline-driven tasks
- Strong skills on the Unity or Unreal
Have experience with, Lua, Corona, C#, C++ or mobile apps development or OpenSim is a plus.
This position can be paid or unpaid depending on the needs of the applicant. The salary would depend on experience.
Email resume to Ahmed Husain, email@example.com