Window and Door Specialist | Sterling, Virginia
Tart Lumber Company, Inc.
Applicants should have a strong desire to learn and continually be expanding their knowledge on product lines. Primary responsibilites and daily duties include greeting customers, follow a defined sales process in order to convert prospects into customers, quoting jobs, completing all paperwork accurately and in appropriate timeframe in accordance with company policy, and following up with clients. You will be stationary at a desk as well as moving around (either in the showroom or visiting local job sites), working with homeowners and contractors.
- Responsible for self generated leads in addition to Company provided leads.
- Some rotational Saturday shifts are required.
- Full time position with benefits.
- Employees at Tart Lumber perform a variety of day to day tasks and this posting does not list all the essential functions of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent customer service and written/verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and able to mulitask
- Able to work under pressure within deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Sales oriented
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with quoting tools such as Marvin OMS is considered a plus
Submit the following
- Job Application