Design Internship | Bethesda,MD
This student will have an opportunity to:
Be exposed to the day-to-day workings of a fast-paced magazine print design department.
Learn and support the creative department with hands-on tasks and responsibilities plus daily involvement in researching emerging new trends and ideas, as well as participate in brainstorming sessions to create new ideas.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Photo research
- INDESIGN—work with type and photos in real layouts
- Prepress and magazine production assistance
- Photo shoots/scheduling/propping assistance
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Full-time student at a college or university
- Must be able to receive academic credit for internship
- The ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Superior organization skills a must
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 including InDesign and Photoshop
- Punctuality and commitment to the opportunity
- Strong communicator
- Professional and mature in demeanor and appearance
＊This is a credit-earning internship for students going to college.
There is no compensation but we do reimburse parking.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2016 only. To apply please email, email@example.com
visit Bethesda Magazine website: www.bethesdamagazine.com